March 26, 2011 - T.W.I.L. Palmer, Texas.





Everything that I do, I do it with the purpose of being a positve influence. I thank God and all my fans help for putting me and opening all these oportunities on a daily basis... Thank You
Este Domingo en la arena L.L.M. en la ciudad de Dallas, Texas me enfrentare con unos de los representates de Cervante y su Latin Exchange.. El trato es si le gano a todos sus colegas cada fin de semana el me tendra que enfrentar por su titulo de peso crucero...
 
Aski Professional Fan Page 
This sunday inside the L.L.M. arena in Dallas, Texas I will start my journey towards facing Cervante for his Texas Cruiserweight Title. I will go through his entire Latin Exchange buddies and once i do, He has no other choice but to put his Texas Cruiserweight Title on the line.
 
Aski Professional Fan Page 
The L.L.M. arena is located inside the Royal Shopping Mall (I-35 and Royal Ln) Show starts at 3pm. It's a family event come and enjoy the show and the butt whooping I'm going to give...
 
Aski Professional Fan Page 
Let's get something straight, if you want to ride my coat tail, you need to know your role and know that you have about 10 and half years before you can speak your mind about being a professional in this business.
 
Cervante Umpry 
The Latin/German connection AKA the BROTHERHOOD will get involve in the Latin Wars.We Will bring ASKIs relentless attempt to get my title. If he happens to beat my associates,he gets a title shot March 29th for the T.I.W.L for my Cruiser weight championship in Palmer TX.He first has to defeat Wolfenstein(German),Sicario(Italian) and Demon Punk(Mexico). Aski...Good luck, you will need it when trying to get to me...
 
Aski Professional Fan Page Cervante....all i have to say is...bring it! I will see you in March and that's a guarantee... 
Maritza Oliva Wishing you the best of luck and god bless you every step you move forward.
 
Luis Enrique Palomino Thank you Maritza that means a lot.

  • The END OF ASKI March 26, 2011 - T.W.I.L. Palmer, Texas.


    Are you done, are you finish wasting the peoples time... In the past you have beaten me out of pure luck. The only reason why you won 2 weeks ago was because one on my guys was on you corner. He took the win, his hand was raised not yours. Your mask must be tied to tight, because you must not remember the beat down you took 3 weeks ago. If I remember correctly it was the BROOTHERHOODs hands that the referee raised at the end of our match… You think you are wining? No… the BROOTHERHOOD is pulling your wrestling career strings. We single-handedly manipulated your matches in the past up to now, to the point that you had no choice but to challenge all of us… Typical ASKI mistake… You challenge the BROOTHERHOOD and right after that you challenge me for MY TITLE. We will destroy you… and the illusion of you EEEEVER of becoming champion. I said it before and I’ll say it again. A broken SOUL is a delight when the devil lurks in the Shadows. After the BROOTHERHOOD beat you and their conscious tells them that you had enough, I will finish what they started… You will never become champion…

     
    Luis Enrique Palomino Cervante, I'm so sick of you making excuses for every time I beat you, there has been no luck in every fight Ive won fair and square. Yes you and your girls did get me but it had to happen after the fight so I had no energy to defend myself do that's when you take advantage..
     
     

    Luis Enrique Palomino Be sure that I will finish this, and know that I do all my talking inside the ring and back it up...and when everything its over I will have your Texas Cruiser weight title...enough said, so bring it cabron!

     

    Luis Enrique Palomino Im a betting man, so lets roll the dice...btw learn how to write its running not ruining...

     

    Cervante Umpry There you go running you mouth again, No, Luck is definitely not in your favor and the ODDs of you wining 1 out of 5.