October 1st Shows

October 1st -*- L.L.I In the Bazaar.–2800 W. Irving Blvd
Irving, TX, 75061
Show starts @ 4 Pm


October 1st -*- B.R.W.A - Lindero Ranch located at 101 N. Rogers Irving, TX 75061 Show starts @ 7 Pm


Hello minions, this will be an exciting week end. I am booked in two locations again, two different styles.The L.L.I Lucha and B.R.W.A american style.

1st:  October 1st -*- L.L.I -Irvin, TX Show starts @ 4 Pm- Student vs. Teacher match to determine if the Lobo is learning the ropes to advance to the next level of my training. To see if he has what it takes to be a Wrestler and be admitted to the Latin Ludus. This is a respects match.

2nd: October 1st -*- B.R.W.A -Irvin, TX Show starts @ 7 Pm B.R.W.A inc bring you a long time coming match between Big Sed vs. Cervante in a No DQ, No holds bars anywhere pitfalls match.