Hello Minions...

Hello to all the minions,

I do apologize for not keeping the page updated. That will change in the month of March, I will be updating constantly with pics and post of Cervantes’ adventures. Now I know that my life is not interesting but is the only way that I can let the world now that I was here even after I am gone or till the I Ts decide to erase the account. To I do have some followers that don’t subscribe to this account because the follow me on facebook, twitter and the forgotten myspace in a daily basis and others just have my email and telephone number. Within the next couple of days I will post some of the pictures that I obtained in the past couple of weeks and the new federation that I Cervante Umpry aka- The latin Vampire, AKA- Vampiro (in the Latin commute) because they cant pronounce my name. > :)> … So keep in touch and subscribe or don’t, but whatever you do keep living and enjoy life because you only get one.