Three Days Of Wrestling lineup.

Weekend line up:
I hope to see you guys at the following events.

10/11/2013 @ 8pm - W.B.W - GUYS AND DOLLS BALL ROOM @ 813 SOUTHWAY CIR FORT WORTH TX @ 35 & 20

The show started out ok, the tension was high and matches were rolling, in the back friends were talking and rivals where hatting. I was a good family show and the matches could have been better. My match was sixth one was not as great neither. I was slow and at times just boring. I can definitely have a great match with the lost boyz but for some reason this day was not one of those.

10/12/2013 @ 7pm - L.W.A - WILLS POINT MIDDLE SCHOOL @ 337 Blakeley Dr. wills point,tx

This match was nothing short from awesome… The match started with a crown pleasing chant for the good guy Jon Julian and booing for your truly, even the reff was cheered for… after a couple of minutes the fight began in a fast pace lucha vs American style. We fought strong for the 15 min till Jon slipped and I took advantage of it. Taking the win with my BNT (blunt neck trauma), as a show of respect I went back to the ring just to extend my hand respect and he dared to hit me with my finisher… Jon, this is not the last you will see of me….


The Club…
10/13/2013 @ 5:30pm- M.W.R - Club.Carnaval @ 2711 story jn, Dallas,tx 75220 The setting for this fight was amazing, they had weapons everywhere. Guard reels, ladders, trash cans, florescent lights, wood and metal fences…. Yea, need I say more? The highlights, we used everything in sight and I jumped of the second story balcony onto the opponents. Sure I lost the match, but I am still champion. Maligno Rudazo challenged me for the belt for October 20 2013. Good Luck!